Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions....



In celebration of a brand new year I'm sure we have all made one or two resolutions we would like to try and keep!
Here are a few of mine and some Etsy favourites I hope will help me out :)


In 2010 I WILL...

.... do my part in saving the enviroment, one sandwich bag at a time!
4 Reusable Paris Sandwich Snack Bags by evelynfields

...try be more organised!
2010 Weekly Planner by
Nicopapergoods

... save save save for a trip overseas!
2 map luggage tag keychains by Marmalime


...focus more on the things I love!
Live What You Love Letterpress Print In Black by Hijirik

2010 a New Start? What have you promised yourself?
xx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All is well after starting new year. At the timing of starting new year and in the new force of the night everybody is taking the resolution that needs to be make in new year... but I am telling to you all to just remember the last year resolution has been still pending and fulfil it first.
r4i