Good afternoon all! I hope you are having a marvellous air-conditioned day! ♥
Here are five of my favourites on Etsy lately (which look set to be just favourites for awhile thanks to the ever-falling AUD, woe). I'm Clara-Bow on the forums btw. :)
1. Black Raspberry Vanilla Cupcake Soap from Morgan Street Patisserie. It looks so delicious I'm not sure I could actually use it!
2. French Pastries Necklace from Robin's Jewelry Box. I love the detail in this. Mmm food.
3. This Tea Cup Purse is from talented Australian designer Tabitha Emma. This is so cute that I may have squealed aloud when I first saw it...!
4. And now for a non-food related item...this Cream Brocade Pleated Clutch is from another Australian Etsy seller, mystudio.
5. Annnnnd lastly, I had to include this Clara Bow Retro Scrabble Tile Pendant from Vanity Design. Sweet, no?
Thanks for looking, ciao bellas!