Monday, January 12, 2009

Sales and Special Discounts for Voguettes!


AliceWearsGold is offering: "a one week only 'welcome to 2009' sale of 20% off for all my lovely fellow vogeuette etsians :) Convo me with your username before purchasing so I can reserve a listing for you at the discounted price or use your vogue username in the checkout notes for me to refund the difference! Starts tomorrow (Tuesday the 13th of January) until Tuesday 20th. Thanks guys and happy Etsy shopping :)"


Honeywell is offering voguettes a 10% discount on all items in my store until the end of January - convo her & she'll set up a reserved listing.


VintagePrincipessa is offering up to 50% off many items in her store (see marked prices), and $15AU off Pandora-style bracelets for Voguettes (just pm or convo me)


Linzzzy is accepting offers for custom banners and avatars for your etsy store


Happy shopping and if you have any questions please contact us or leave a comment on the blog!
Our Vogue Forum usernames can be found in the panel to the right xx

No comments: