Monday, May 18, 2009

A Few Favourites

I thought I'd share a few favourites from The Australian Etsy Blog that I've got my eye on...

Orange Floral Corset Dress By Penelope Red


Bird Earrings By Incalesco


Creamsicle Linen Circle Skirt Dress
By MaisyBrownReproRetro



Custom Clutch By Bobishi


Tendril Earrings By Finchbird


Floral Falls Grey Wall Decal
By VinylWallDecals



PS I've made a new Voguettes Blog List Site www.voguetteblogs.blogspot.com with pics and snippets of the latest posts from lots of Voguette bloggers :)

7 comments:

Maisy Brown said...

Oh my goodness, these are all so lovely!

Flashes of Style said...

Oh I just love that dress! Very pretty.

Kellie Collis said...

I just found your blog. What a beautiful selection of images you have! I will visit often :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dress and the bird earrings.

Anonymous said...

...I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

I would love it if you would tell us something you heard today, and something you did to make yourself heard today, at this post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/making-waves.html

See you,
Kara

Michelle Schraudner said...

I love the creamsicle dress.

kanishk said...

you have an absolutely awesome etsy shop. It trumps mine for sure lol
free internet jobs