Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Australian Bushfire Appeal on Etsy



BeMyValentine Necklace






Swallow Hair Clip by Hokey









Rain Earrings by FinchBird






Just a quick post- there are quite a few etsians donating partial or full profits from their items to the bushfire appeal, especially the Australian DUST Team.
There's a special Bushfire appeal shop OzBushfireAppeal.etsy.com run by the team, with 100% of proceeds being donated (free postage).
Also, here is a list of items from lots of sellers donating part or all of the proceeds from sales.
Thanks for looking :)


PercivalRoad (MillyMolly from the forums) is donating 50% of proceeds this week from her shop www.percivalroad.etsy.com



I have a few things in my shops www.VintagePrincipessa.etsy.com and www.NotRocketSugery.com where I will donate 100% of proceeds or $10US from sales

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% of sales from my store over the next couple of days will go to the bushfire appeal.

I feel so awful for these people but so proud to be Australian at this time.

Kelley said...

Had to buy the blue bird barrette-thanks for posting it!

My thoughts are with my Aussie friends out there.